Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Shifty eyes - cross eyes vision feeling - anyone?  (Read 95 times)

Offline valleyplayer42

• Rec's: 2
  • Mood: Pissed
    Pissed
    • Poke This Member
Shifty eyes - cross eyes vision feeling - anyone?
« on: July 01, 2014, 08:58:41 AM »
From taking less Xanax? It feels like when I'm staring it's like all a sudden my eyes feel cross eyes and I feel wierd. Kind of happenin often lately for weeks months on and off. And eyes very jittery but not noticeable if you stare at them. Trying not to freak out thinking I'll go blind from MS or something
Bookmark and Share

Offline valleyplayer42

Pissed
    • Poke This Member
Re: Shifty eyes - cross eyes vision feeling - anyone?
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2014, 12:51:17 PM »
This has to be MS. There's no reason why all of this should last so long with feeling off balance/ I look around to fast or move my head to quick I feel off balance and my eyes are the most annoying thy feel strange not right not quite blurry but just not right. It's been to Long to not be something serious.... I could have sworn the eye feelings were happening while on normal dose of Xanax so maybe it isn't the taper I don't know but it's not right .... I think I'll wake up blind one morning soon
Bookmark and Share

Offline valleyplayer42

Pissed
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2014, 05:48:50 PM »
It probably is something rare and no one ever experienced it I am just losing eye sight at 26 years old
Bookmark and Share

Offline redapples

• Rec's: 8
  • :]
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2014, 05:57:43 PM »
2 years back I had a severe sinus infection. Eyes blurry, off balance, every time I moved I felt like I might fall. Fog head city. No appetite, weak, the whole enchilada.

I was surprised it was my sinuses because I didn't have a runny nose, or any sneezing....but I had the weird eye thing going on and balance issues.

Antibiotics had me back to normal in a day.

Recently, same symptoms again......totally forgot about the previous sinus infection. This time it was sinus/ear infection. Again, no sinus/ear infection symptoms....but no appetite, very week, dizzy, and all the above symptoms from 2 years ago.

Again, antibiotics got rid of the feelings within 12 hours. ( I was on antibiotic for 10 days).

Something you may want to have checked out if you haven't already.
Bookmark and Share

Tags: