Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Pain on top of naval again freaking out!!! Help  (Read 56 times)

Offline Dragi316

• Rec's: 1
    • Poke This Member
Pain on top of naval again freaking out!!! Help
« on: June 29, 2014, 09:59:10 PM »
So after being symptom free for over a month I woke up with a dull ache on top of my naval that has come and gone all day long. I had this a month ago and went to the ER they did blood tests and urine test and said everything was normal. Now the pain is back and I'm freaking out and I googled which I shouldn't of done . And it scared me now thinking I have cancer or something sinister . I had a Abdominal CT Scan 2 years ago and it said I have a small fatty umbilical hernia could it be causing this ? Help please I really need some talking down
Bookmark and Share

Offline Toasted Butter

• Rec's: 3
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Pain on top of naval again freaking out!!! Help
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2014, 10:42:34 PM »
Has this only returned today? I think it's too soon to be worried about it. I get pains in my abdomen all the time. Usually they are some form of digestive discomfort, caused by so many different things it's taken me years to make a list of all the things I know can cause them yet I still don't know all of them. Not getting enough sleep, sleeping too late, caffeine, gas-causing foods (for me this includes dairy and fructose), greasy foods, carb-rich foods, stress, and anxiety are the most common causes for me. I don't even start to worry anymore unless the pain has stayed in the same place and/or gotten steadily worse for more than a few days.
Bookmark and Share

Tags: