Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: TechZone - What smartphones do you own?  (Read 153 times)

Offline bittersweetlife

• Rec's: 1
  • Mood: Stressed
    Stressed
    • Poke This Member
TechZone - What smartphones do you own?
« on: June 29, 2014, 11:31:26 AM »
What smartphone do you own? And why did you chose it?

I own Sony Xperia Z1 (few months after Xperia Z2 came out God dammit!!) and i just love the camera quality of the phone, the clarity of the display, and the "waterproofness" so that i can capture moments under the pool without worries.

iFans & Droidfans feud is not allowed on this thread, thank you :)
Bookmark and Share
"There's a time & a place to die.. but this ain't it"

Hakuna Matata - "It means no worries"

“Anxiety's like a rocking chair. It gives you something to do, but it doesn't get you very far.” - Jodi Picoult, Sing You Home

Offline poppadr3w

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: TechZone - What smartphones do you own?
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2014, 12:15:01 PM »
I recently switched from my Samsung Galaxy s3 to a Samsung Galaxy s5. It's much faster, a tad bit bigger of a screen, more powerful, takes better pictures, and, well... is just awesome. I love it. The battery life is even much, much better; Whereas with the s3 I had to keep a charger around all of the time it seemed. Now I don't even charge it overnight (I don't want to "overcharge" it) and I have plenty of battery when I get to work the next day (Over 90%). Then I can plug it in at work if needed, but don't really have to.

I just hate these fees and upgrade costs. Verizon stuck me with a $30 upgrade fee, which is somewhat new. I thought we got upgrades for staying with the company, and then I spend like $200 on the phone in itself. I forgot about them before going to the Verizon store, but I wanted the upgrade so I splurged a bit.
Bookmark and Share

Offline Shard

• Rec's: 0
  • Mood: Thoughtful
    Thoughtful
  • Basically, I have no idea, what I'm doing!
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2014, 11:16:33 AM »
I have iPhone 5. I have tried many phones, Android, Windows Phone... But iPhone seems to be the best for me, because Windows Phone is one big compromise (So many things missing and poor amount of apps available.) and Android still needs extra care. (Still out of memory, apps crashing, weird glitches...) iPhone  seems to be working pretty well, I've got everything I need and it's 100% functional. :)
Bookmark and Share
I'm a soul trapped inside of body.

Offline bittersweetlife

• Mood: Stressed
    Stressed
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2014, 06:58:15 AM »
I also tried windows phone (Nokia Lumia 920) & iPhone 5s. well for me iphone 5s is better, well maybe because windows phone is not that yet evolved and known and there are many lack of features that you can't do like iOS & Android. Android & iOS is both good for me :)
Bookmark and Share
"There's a time & a place to die.. but this ain't it"

Hakuna Matata - "It means no worries"

“Anxiety's like a rocking chair. It gives you something to do, but it doesn't get you very far.” - Jodi Picoult, Sing You Home

Tags: