Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News  Bored?

Author Topic: what proactive/enjoyable things....  (Read 905 times)

Offline AncientMelody

• Rec's: 13
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: what proactive/enjoyable things....
« Reply #75 on: July 04, 2014, 04:50:12 PM »
I did a 90 minute yoga workout (P90x)  I've done the workout before, but never the full one (usually I do about 45 minutes). my body is so tired but I'm pretty pleased that I managed it.  Tomorrow I have my kickboxing class and piano lesson, after that will be driving down to my inlaws cabin on the lake and we'll swim, see fireworks, visit family so that will be nice :)
Bookmark and Share

Online sixpack

• Rec's: 197
  • Mood: Relaxed
    Relaxed
  • anxiety lies, don't listen
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #76 on: July 06, 2014, 02:20:39 PM »
ahhh what a great weekend.  All the extra family left today after lunch.

so we had hubs brother, his mom and sister and bro in law for the fourth.  I had myself surrounded by shrinks for the weekend   :P Love the stories they can tell  :winking0008:.   the fourth we had fantastic strip steaks.  I made margaritas.  Hubs took everyone to the fireworks.  I stayed home this year.  Fireworks and late nights are hard on our eldest, who is disabled.  that was fine.  I just read my book.    Hubs sis and her fam left afterward.  Saturday we bbq'd again.  Today is our anniversary   :yes:  ;D  We went to church then off to the "Roycroft Inn" for brunch.  My bro in law is a history buff and he'd read about this Inn and wanted to see it.  We were only happy to oblige.  It is a nice place.   We came home and I plopped on the couch and fell asleep watching a history show.

All in all a great weekend.  Now I just need to digest  all of this food. 
Bookmark and Share
MOST anxiety occurs on a subconscious level.  JUST because you don't feel consciously anxious or had a day or two of calm doesn't mean your mind & body are relaxed.  It can take months of reduced anxiety before a body goes back to a more non-reactive state

Online sixpack

• Rec's: 197
  • Mood: Relaxed
    Relaxed
  • anxiety lies, don't listen
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #77 on: July 12, 2014, 01:17:06 PM »
HEY, did you all KNOWWWWW  that riding a horse for the first time since 1999  can make muscles in your body that you didn't know you had  HURT?

if you didn't know,  I am here to tell you    YES   it does.   lol

Yesterday I took 5 of my kids to a riding stable.  We rode through the woods for an hour.  then we got to check out all of the other animals.  it was great fun
Bookmark and Share
MOST anxiety occurs on a subconscious level.  JUST because you don't feel consciously anxious or had a day or two of calm doesn't mean your mind & body are relaxed.  It can take months of reduced anxiety before a body goes back to a more non-reactive state

Tags: