Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News  Bored?

Author Topic: Sore under jaw line. Lymph node. Please help.  (Read 95 times)

Offline Lindsay2427

• Rec's: 0
  • Mood: Scared
    Scared
    • Poke This Member
Sore under jaw line. Lymph node. Please help.
« on: June 26, 2014, 05:10:31 PM »
Yesterday I noticed it was slightly sore to the toich right under my jaw line. Today I checked and its still sore and I think I am feeling a small ball when I push really hard. I'm feeling really anxious over this. But this isn't new. This spot has been getting sore maybe 1-2 times a year for ever like honestly even in childhood. Nothing is visable and I'm not sure if its a lymph node or not. When I tilt my head up I don't feel the small lump. I am not sick at all. I do have a small sore inside my nose and my anxiety makes me pick it and its so sore so maybe that could cause a sore node? I'm on the verge of tears thinking this could be it. Really be something ba this time. I'm leaving for the beach next Wednesday and I don't want this to ruin my trip. Should I be worrying right now? I'm extremely anxious.
Bookmark and Share

Offline Lindsay2427

Scared
    • Poke This Member
Re: Sore under jaw line. Lymph node. Please help.
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2014, 05:23:58 PM »
I forgot to add I had blood work done in April and it was normal so I'm not sure if this could be lymphoma or anything but I'm still in absolute complete panic. Every time I have ever felt this pain I also panic it's a lymph node. I'm almost in tears right now. I want to just run away from all of this. 
Bookmark and Share

Offline Brick5711

• Rec's: 3
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2014, 08:07:45 PM »
My right side does this. I had a severe infection when I was little and the right side swells at nothing. Enjoy the beach! I went last week. What beach are you going too?
Bookmark and Share

Offline Lindsay2427

Scared
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2014, 07:44:53 AM »
Thanks brick. It's only sore when touching it and I have to really feel around with pressure to feel the lump. I don't know why this area will get some once in a blue moon but it does. I am trying to move past my HA thoughts today and ignor it since it doesn't cause constant pain.

We are going to Florida. My parents own a vacation condo in Bradenton beach. It's on the gulf side around an hour south of Tampa Fl. They bought it in February and have been flying down a lot but this will be our first time going. I'm do excited. We set going to disney World in October!!
Bookmark and Share

Offline Brick5711

• Rec's: 3
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2014, 07:56:27 AM »
I doubt it's anything. :)

How exciting!! We went to mrtyle beach. One day we will go to Disney and Key West. Maybe I can convince my husband to fly by then so we won't have to drive a ridiculous amount of time.
Bookmark and Share

Tags: