Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Anxiety Zone Wire    Games   Social Groups   AZ Member Blogs   Health News  Bored?

Author Topic: Something is just off. I don't understand.  (Read 396 times)

Offline Kmj023

• Rec's: 1
  • Mood: Okay
    Okay
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Something is just off. I don't understand.
« Reply #30 on: June 28, 2014, 01:53:39 AM »
I have been talking to a friend about what I have been experiencing I just sat up a few minutes ago on my bed and I felt sick to my stomach, dizzy headed, tightness in my eyes and out of it. I even turn over to get the ice pack and I had my head face down in the pillow and I felt dizzy headed and like i was on a roller coaster. She said it sounds like my sinuses are still messed up causing my ear to be off. It could be another sinus infection.  It's not all anxiety cause I have not felt this bad since the beginning of my sinus infection. I have a headache over my right eye too. I had to take pepto tabs for the nausea. I don't think it's a brain tumor cause Tumors don't cause symptoms by just sitting up or changing head positions right? These symptoms are the very cause of why I get anxiety and why my mind goes to all the bad things. It's very frustrating. But if I'm not feeling better after allegra I'm calling ent I could have another sinus infection.
Bookmark and Share
"The only illness that we can't accept is hypochondria."

"Never Google, everyone will catch an invisible tumor!"

Offline Toasted Butter

• Rec's: 3
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #31 on: June 28, 2014, 03:25:33 PM »
I don't think it's a brain tumor cause Tumors don't cause symptoms by just sitting up or changing head positions right?

I'm not a doctor, however this is correct according to what my ENT doctor told me. I know people (like myself) are suffering from some pretty severe allergies right now, too, so that could be part of it as well. My vertigo is terrible today because the wind is howling, the pollen count is high, the air is dry and all these things are making me feel woozy, dizzy, and just generally rotten. My head hurts and feels like it wants to pop open and I have no appetite. I feel like I have a fever but I don't, so in my case I'm blaming it on allergies and weather, and not an infection.
Bookmark and Share

Offline Kmj023

• Rec's: 1
  • Mood: Okay
    Okay
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #32 on: June 28, 2014, 04:33:20 PM »
You are not only one who has told about all these symptoms during high pollen days, I'm hoping allegra helps me cause it's been a bad week for me and my head. And sitting up Out of bed makes me feel like I am so buzzed on alcohol and I hate that feeling and it triggers my anxiety terribly. So I'm hoping the allegra helps. Just 2 weeks ago I wasn't feeling this way. And once I was done with Claritin bang it happened. I'm hot too. All the time. Feel run down. It sucks. I swear it's misery.
Bookmark and Share
"The only illness that we can't accept is hypochondria."

"Never Google, everyone will catch an invisible tumor!"

Tags: