Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: anus/rectal infection? (TMI but please help)  (Read 171 times)

Offline PandaNinja

• Rec's: 4
  • Mood: Scared
    Scared
  • Look for the Light
    • Poke This Member
anus/rectal infection? (TMI but please help)
« on: June 25, 2014, 02:54:23 PM »
Hi Guys. I'm currently on antibiotics for a sinus/ear infection. The past could of days i've been feeling around my anus with my finger and I've felt a hard lump. Also today, i randomly dabbed my anus with some toilet paper and some light brown was there a little bit... but I had been sweating and it smelled like poop.

Should I worry about an anal/rectal infection? Is this something i should go to the hospital for or can I just wait until I see my doctor on July 8th and bring it up with the good doctor then? I really can't afford to go to the hospital, i'm broke for the rest of the month.

Please help guys. Could it just be hemorrhoids?
Bookmark and Share
"Be on the watch, the Gods will offer you chances, know them and take them. You can't beat death, but you can beat death in life. Sometimes the more often you learn to do it, the more light there will be. You are marvelous, and the gods wait to delight in you." - Charles Bukowski, The Laughing Heart

Online Roman

• Rec's: 2
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: anus/rectal infection? (TMI but please help)
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2014, 03:06:49 PM »
Relax it's a hemmoroid
Bookmark and Share

Offline PandaNinja

Scared
  • Look for the Light
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2014, 03:09:19 PM »
are you sure? A doctor shoved her finger up my butt a few weeks ago and said I didn't have any... but theres his painful bump. then again i've had a lot of painful lumps for a long time, so I donno.
Bookmark and Share
"Be on the watch, the Gods will offer you chances, know them and take them. You can't beat death, but you can beat death in life. Sometimes the more often you learn to do it, the more light there will be. You are marvelous, and the gods wait to delight in you." - Charles Bukowski, The Laughing Heart

Offline PandaNinja

Scared
  • Look for the Light
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2014, 03:18:22 PM »
also my anus kinda burns, but it always does this time of year in the summer cuz of sweat and irritation from walking and stuff.
Bookmark and Share

Offline soaringfalcon

• Rec's: 7
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2014, 11:10:14 PM »
Panda...why are you doing all of this?  It seems like once a week you're running to the ER or asking if you should.  What does that tell you?  You need to treat your anxiety.
Bookmark and Share

Offline PandaNinja

Scared
  • Look for the Light
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2014, 08:08:01 PM »
Panda...why are you doing all of this?  It seems like once a week you're running to the ER or asking if you should.  What does that tell you?  You need to treat your anxiety.

You're right. I'm seeing a neuropsychologist... I just come here to get through the day to day panic attacks, and then to help others while I wait for someone to tell me everything is okay.
Bookmark and Share

Online Air Nomad

• Rec's: 1
  • Mood: Worried
    Worried
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2014, 09:05:38 PM »
I really understand what you're going through in the anxiety department, Panda.  I've been on a HA roller coaster the last few weeks/months too, always a new thing and I come here for reassurance to get through.  In answer to your question though, this really, really sounds like a hemorrhoid to me.  And they can happen pretty spontaneously so just b/c it wasn't there a few weeks ago doesn't mean you couldn't have one now.  The burning is also classic hemorrhoids.  Get some Witch Hazel wipes for hemorrhoids and dab the area.  It's cooling and will feel better and in the meantime, stop poking and prodding (why were you doing that in the first place?) and relax.
Bookmark and Share
Sokka: "Do you want me to be like you or be totally honest?"
Katara: "Are you saying I'm a liar?"
Sokka: "No, I'm saying you're an optimist. Same thing really."
(This is me and my husband to a tee)

Tags: