Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Wire  Bored?

Author Topic: Waiting for blood work  (Read 81 times)

Offline leah2013

• Rec's: 3
  • Mood: Worried
    Worried
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Waiting for blood work
« on: June 25, 2014, 12:05:19 PM »
I hate the wait. Getting blood work to check my irons level to see if the iron infusions did anything. I have an appointment with the hematologist next Friday and I am freaking out. I hope my CBC is normal please please God. I can't take more testing and more doctors a ppointments. Hopefully my hemoglobin is up and my white blood count and plaletes are all normal. Positive vibes are welcome!!!
Bookmark and Share
Going thru a rough patch! Praying for peace of mind and happiness!!!!

Offline PandaNinja

• Rec's: 4
  • Mood: Scared
    Scared
  • Look for the Light
    • Poke This Member
Re: Waiting for blood work
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2014, 03:29:06 PM »
I can assure you with one thing. If you were in a dire condition, they wouldn't be making you wait. :) They'd have sent you to the hospital and had the results that day.

It can be stressfull, but as long as you're not too weak to stand, seeing stars, or overly dizzy, I'd say you're okay to wait. :) However if you are experiencing those symptoms, I would get checked out of course at the hospital. But honestly if you can function right now, you're fine right now... and that's sorta where we have to keep ourselves, in the here and now.
Bookmark and Share
"Be on the watch, the Gods will offer you chances, know them and take them. You can't beat death, but you can beat death in life. Sometimes the more often you learn to do it, the more light there will be. You are marvelous, and the gods wait to delight in you." - Charles Bukowski, The Laughing Heart

Offline leah2013

• Rec's: 3
  • Mood: Worried
    Worried
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Waiting for blood work
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2014, 04:14:18 PM »
I can assure you with one thing. If you were in a dire condition, they wouldn't be making you wait. :) They'd have sent you to the hospital and had the results that day.

It can be stressfull, but as long as you're not too weak to stand, seeing stars, or overly dizzy, I'd say you're okay to wait. :) However if you are experiencing those symptoms, I would get checked out of course at the hospital. But honestly if you can function right now, you're fine right now... and that's sorta where we have to keep ourselves, in the here and now.

That's true.... I know I feel less fatigue after the iron infusions so they probably worked. Hoping for the best. Thanks for replying!
Bookmark and Share
Going thru a rough patch! Praying for peace of mind and happiness!!!!

Tags: