Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: new to the group, I am 52 year old female suffering from extreme anxiety  (Read 104 times)

Offline cathy52

• Just Joined!
  • Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Hi I am a 52 year old female who suffers from extreme health anxiety, need to see a doc because of pain and too afraid!
Bookmark and Share

Offline Cuchculan

• Rec's: 169
    • Poke This Member
Welcome to the forum. Good to have you as a member. Here you are with like minded people. People who understand. As we all suffer from something or other. So feel free to ask any questions. Our members are always willing to help others out. Good chatroom too. 3 posts to enter the room.

Find the correct section of the forum that suits your condition and create a new topic on it. This is just a welcome section. Never really get the same amount of help in this section as you would on the other sections of the forums. So whatever one suits the questions you are asking. Get much better answers.
All users of the chatroom must be 18 years old or over. The room is off limits to anybody under the age of 18.
Bookmark and Share
The Lovable Irish Rogue

Offline Liana

• Rec's: 1
  • Mood: Loved
    Loved
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Hey there.

I hope this site is a big help to you.  I know how hard it is to see a Doctor as I have developed a fear of them myself.  I have set an appointment to see my first Psychologist though and I'm looking forward to being able to address my phobias and be able to see a Doctor again in the near future.  I have horrible anxiety, and phobias.  Be sure to read the message boards, and once you can get into the chat room there are so many caring and kind people there that you can talk to.

Take Care,
Liana
Bookmark and Share

Offline redapples

• Rec's: 8
  • :]
    • Poke This Member
Welcome to the forum. Good to have you as a member. Here you are with like minded people. People who understand. As we all suffer from something or other. So feel free to ask any questions. Our members are always willing to help others out. Good chatroom too. 3 posts to enter the room.

Find the correct section of the forum that suits your condition and create a new topic on it. This is just a welcome section. Never really get the same amount of help in this section as you would on the other sections of the forums. So whatever one suits the questions you are asking. Get much better answers.
All users of the chatroom must be 18 years old or over. The room is off limits to anybody under the age of 18.

Welcome. I'm new here, too. This site is so helpful and interactive. You're in the right place  :action-smiley-065:
Bookmark and Share

Tags: