Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: HIV?!  (Read 365 times)

Offline IAMHEALTHY

• Rec's: 1
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: HIV?!
« Reply #15 on: June 25, 2014, 02:37:43 PM »
Why does that increase the odds?

Being puertorican doesn't increase the odds just because she is puertotican, but overall that demographic has a higher rate of HIV which is even higher in African Americans. It's more likely statistically but again very unlikely from an 18yr old who hasnt been around that much although these days idk lol

It's been 2yrs though. A quick test which I have faith will be clean is all it takes for you to live happy again.

have a great day op :)
Bookmark and Share

Offline braves0042

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #16 on: June 28, 2014, 11:05:08 AM »
You can always pick up the oraquick test from rite aid for 40 bucks. They are supposed to be pretty accurate and results are in less than 30 minutes so that is always and option if you don't want to wait.
Bookmark and Share

Offline Hypowoman90

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #17 on: July 06, 2014, 01:08:45 PM »
The tops of my thighs are peeling.  I heard this is a symptom of HIV. I don't know. I have been able to stay off google so far. I mean it could be the very very very dark tan I got in puerto rico peeling off but my mind is saying otherwise. Plus when the skin on my shoulders started falling off, the skin that fell off was the color of my burnt  skin and the skin underneath was my original skin tone...  This skin isn't like this.
Bookmark and Share

Tags: