Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News  Bored?
Anxiety Forums & Chat Rooms

Someone please respond !!

Offline Graysons mummy

• Personal text
Someone please respond !!
« on: June 22, 2014, 04:17:40 AM »
Past couple of weeks my physical symptoms of my HA and PND  ( at least I think that's what they are ) have gone through the roof , even though I'm telling myself it's anxiety and I'm not making trips to docs etc ..... I want to sleep all the time , I lack energy at least 50% , I have muscular pain in my abdomen again ( I thinks it's muscular but it's quite severe ) the dizziness is at it's utter worst and every single moment I think I'm gunna pass out ...... A little too much info but me and my partner slept together the other day and after I had to lie down as I nearly passed out .... I feel like my whole body is going into shut down mode , it's been shaking non stop and I feel very jelly fied , it's defo at its worst and it's making me have bad thoughts as I just can't take this :( should I be concerned over what's happening to me or is it anxiety ? No matter how much I try to ignore it , it never leaves :(
Bookmark and Share

Offline mollyfin

• Personal text
Re: Someone please respond !!
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2014, 07:02:38 AM »
I'm sorry you have to deal with this.  Dizziness is a really common anxiety symptom; so is shakiness. 
Bookmark and Share

Offline new_mommy13

• Personal text
Re: Someone please respond !!
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2014, 08:17:01 AM »
OMG I had similar symptoms after I had my son!!!! PM me!
Bookmark and Share