Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Hello-glad to be here, looking for support for HA  (Read 68 times)

Offline Acadlady

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Hello-glad to be here, looking for support for HA
« on: June 21, 2014, 09:12:18 PM »
In the depths of a HA crisis now, not many people to turn to in real life. Looking for friends and support.
Bookmark and Share

Offline Cuchculan

• Rec's: 167
    • Poke This Member
Re: Hello-glad to be here, looking for support for HA
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2014, 05:22:46 AM »
Welcome to the forum. Good to have you as a member. Here you are with like minded people. People who understand. As we all suffer from something or other. So feel free to ask any questions. Our members are always willing to help others out. Good chatroom too. 3 posts to enter the room.

Find the correct section of the forum that suits your condition and create a new topic on it. This is just a welcome section. Never really get the same amount of help in this section as you would on the other sections of the forums. So whatever one suits the questions you are asking. Get much better answers.
All users of the chatroom must be 18 years old or over. The room is off limits to anybody under the age of 18.
Bookmark and Share
The Lovable Irish Rogue

Offline Chazboywonder

• Just Joined!
  • Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Hello-glad to be here, looking for support for HA
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2014, 02:45:30 PM »
I have lurked and visited this site for years without joining until now, it has always help me realize I am not alone when I go thru my bouts of GAD and HA. I go thru bouts off and on, I have went a few years here an there anxiety free, and when I get better I reflect back I can't believe I thought I was dying, or I only had months to live. I have read great posts from other users, that have bared there soul and the information and insight has been invaluable, reading some of the same symptoms and HA have been in times pass enough to bring me thru my moments of brain fog on that alone. This time tho my anxiety has got me convince that this is the last time I have a serious undetected terminal condition and I won't pull through this latest bout of anxiety. My anxiety and stress lurks I can hold it at bay, and when I get the usual symptoms I know it's my anxiety but it tricks you once you have it figured out it flips the script with a new set of symptoms for you to worry about. I hope I'm not rambling.
Bookmark and Share

Tags: