Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: going crazy thinking about life  (Read 155 times)

Offline drichard

• Just Joined!
  • Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
going crazy thinking about life
« on: June 20, 2014, 06:02:04 PM »
i read this online

""""" I think I am literally going crazy or already have….. I keeo thinking that everything is fake and I just woke up from a transe but my old habits are still keeping up with me. I wish I never thought liek this because it is tearing me apart. really tearing me apart. I keep thinking that I am just amking up everything around me and nothing is real that some how everything is a hallucination. I keep thinking that I am in acomma and will wake-up from this horrible thought. I find myself having troubles concentrating on my life. I feel like Im stuck in this form of life and who I am and when I look back it seems riducles that I have been crying over if my life is real or not cause it must be real…. I couldnt have just made up everything…. I cant just make up my brother, mom, dad and my animals or the house I live in or the trips I have been on or the schools I have attended the friends I have made cant all just be a simulation of my imagination. I feel sick to my stomach and wish that I would just go back to being in the state of transe that I once was in so then I would feel more comfortable in my life and how my life was and will be. I feel like this is all fake there is no laptop in my hand no cat in the corner of my living room licking him self on a chair. No tv that Im watching cause its all fake, Who knows maybe I am just crazy right now … I dont know maybe these senses that I feel are just things that I have made up in my head. someone please tell me what wrong we me? if we can make people in dreams and houses / cars whats the diference? iam going crazy......""""

cant stop thking about Solipsism\dreams\life\space what the hell is life? its even real? what you guys think about this? help me
Bookmark and Share

Offline Cuchculan

• Rec's: 167
    • Poke This Member
Re: going crazy thinking about life
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2014, 05:21:30 AM »
It is a phase a lot of people go through. I would suggest finding some books that are not as deep and start reading them. More positive reading. The subconscious mind will them kick in to work. It should begin to push these thoughts of life out of your mind and replace them with the new things you are reading about. When you read things that are too deep, the mind tries to make sense of everything you are reading and thinking about. At times the mind has no answers for you. You will be left with a head full of thoughts and questions and no answers at all. Try find some something not as deep to read.
Bookmark and Share
The Lovable Irish Rogue

Offline drichard

• Just Joined!
  • Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2014, 04:12:12 PM »
tks allot for the help... anyone have more ideias to help me? tks
Bookmark and Share

Offline Pink Cat

• Rec's: 1
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2014, 05:34:06 PM »
I apologize if I have misunderstood what you said, but I want to give it a go 'cause I know this must be causing you a lot of pain. 

Something that doesn't exist can't examine itself and ask if the thing it calls "itself" is real.  If something isn't real it can't ask if it is real because there is nothing to ask that question.  Does that make sense sort of?  I think therefor I am.  So you must be real. 

As for other people and wondering if you are in a coma or something similar I'm less sure about, not that I think that is the case, just that I'm not sure how to go about proving that everyone is real and such.  Perhaps learning new thing's could be a reason to think that the world exists outside your imagination; if the world was created by your mind maybe you would then feel like there wasn't anything you didn't know.  If I write a story I will know exactly what happens in it because I created it.  If I read a book and don't know what will happen in it then that should mean that it isn't a creation of mine.  So, if there are things that you have to learn about by experience or from other people and you feel like you actually had to learn it and it's not something you knew all along, that should mean that you didn't make it up. 

On another note, your entire life and everyone and everything in it is very complicated and big.  It's a lot to make up in your head, you know?

I hope someone with more experience with feeling like you do can answer you and help.  I'm sure there are people out there who feel exactly the same.  Hopefully at least a little bit of what I said is helpful. 
Bookmark and Share
The only thing we have to fear is fear itself... and spiders.

Tags: