Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Seeing Silver Sparkles In Vision 24/7  (Read 115 times)

Offline ferrari0909

• Rec's: 1
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Seeing Silver Sparkles In Vision 24/7
« on: June 20, 2014, 04:16:06 PM »
Hey guys for a while now I have had panic disorder and GAD after a terrible panic attack out of the blue.

Ever since then I have had this glitter vision and 1000x of like silver spots moving around in my eyes. I can't help to wonder what is this? I have had ever single test done from the doctors and everything came out normal.

I see them all them time outside, on white pieces of paper, my computer screen. Does anybody else have these silver sparkles and have they gone away for some people. I mean its been 3 years and I still see them. I'm so bummed that this is permanent.

Accompanied with this vision is a feeling of derealization... like I get antsy when I hear sounds outside ?? It's wierd its different everyday sometimes worse sometimes better?? what is all this
Bookmark and Share

Offline Worrier1978

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Seeing Silver Sparkles In Vision 24/7
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2014, 04:44:23 PM »
I have this, too! I think everyone does, but you don't realize it until you focus on it. I noticed it a few months ago when I was having major health anxiety. I noticed it when looking up at the sky & on white paper. It really freaked me out! I did Google it (which I'm not doing anymore!) & there is a name for it (which I can't remember), but it's completely normal & nothing to worry about. I believe it has something to do with white blood cells, but I'm not completely sure. But it's nothing to worry about!!!! I don't notice it anymore, but if I focus on it, I can totally see the glittery spots. You won't notice it anymore when you stop thinking about it. Guaranteed! :)
Bookmark and Share

Offline karachondria

• Rec's: 3
  • Mood: Okay
    Okay
  • Obsessed
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2014, 04:57:46 PM »
Scheerers phenomenon perhaps? I have this too
Bookmark and Share

Offline ferrari0909

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2014, 05:16:14 PM »
I know but its hard not to notice, I mean I just picked up my mail out of the mailbox, (not even a sunny day) it was raining and their they were 1000x of them on my white envelopes I recieved. I mean I do actively look for them throughout the day to see if I see them, but I guess I just have to accept them because they are normal.

Anybody else have this derealization like, sounds don't sound normal ?? like when outside and hearing birds chirp its making me feel like im losing it a bit :))  :spineyes:
Bookmark and Share

Tags: