Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: weak legs....seeking comfort  (Read 98 times)

Offline carolina girl

• Rec's: 1
    • Poke This Member
weak legs....seeking comfort
« on: June 20, 2014, 09:53:11 AM »
I need help this morning....I'm having a really bad time rough  now with my  anxiety. Does anyone else get really weak and shaky legs with their anxiety. My legs get so weak and shaky and when I stand on them and try to walk they feel like they weigh 50 pounds and I have to sit back down. Most of the time if I'm calm they are ok....but this is really got me upset right now. Can anyone else relate? If so how bad do yours get????
Bookmark and Share

Offline renschwartz

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: weak legs....seeking comfort
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2014, 10:29:58 AM »
I get this too...just made a post about my shaky arms.  My legs shake especially when going down the steps.  And my low back shakes when I bend over.  I recall I have had this lots before, but it never bothered me.  Now that it bothers me, it seems to be getting worse.  After I exercise, my legs feel like jello, but they always manage to hold me up anyways. 
Bookmark and Share

Offline doug65

• Rec's: 1
  • Mood: Okay
    Okay
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: weak legs....seeking comfort
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2014, 11:05:26 AM »
Yes!  A couple of weeks ago I was getting my haircut.  Well, I was so afraid of having a panic attack and the barber would notice, I tensed up.  The more I fought it the worse it became.  When he was finished, I was afraid I would not be able to walk to the cash register to pay.  But I did, nobody noticed.  Your muscles will not fail you.
Bookmark and Share
MOST anxiety happens at the subconscious level.  JUST because you don't feel consciously anxious or had a day or two of calm doesn't mean your mind & body are relaxed.  It can take months of reduced anxiety before a body goes back to a more non-reactive state.  - AnxietyZone member Sixpack

Tags: