Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News  Bored?

Author Topic: saw my social worker/therapist person today....  (Read 52 times)

Offline zav4999

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
saw my social worker/therapist person today....
« on: June 19, 2014, 07:43:58 PM »
so I don't know what she is technically. I believe shes a therapist but works at a family practice and sees a lot of patients it sounds like. I'm seeing her till I have my july appointment with the adult mental health doc who I believe will know more about how to handle managing anxiety, getting off meds, taking the right meds, ect. . So lately I have been taking 1 mg of lorazepam twice a day, and we've discussed getting off of this but we also discussed trying to get on Zoloft. So I was going to try and start slow on Zoloft on sunday morning and the therapist wanted me to try and cut to 1.5 mg of lorazepam this week which I believe I can do. But before I left I had asked if she had received my blood work results and she took a quick glimpse at them. At first she was saying oh your pretty healthy then I hear a oh wowww pretty excitingly and I wasn't sure if that was a good or bad thing lol . She tells me my chlorestoral is high which I suspected it would be and that my thyroid level was low. Not quite sure how off it is but now this has my interest and I want to know if that has contributed to how ive felt over the years. To be honest , along with the anxiety and depression(which has went away almost ), for years ive always complained to my g/f how my legs always ached, especially my calfs. Back last year when I worked I'd always be tired at work, most the time due to lack of sleeping but wouldn't have much energy. So now im interested to know if taking care of the thyroid issue will produce any kind of change with me.
Bookmark and Share

Tags: