Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Wire  Bored?

Author Topic: Hello All  (Read 39 times)

Offline HNDFL

• Rec's: 0
  • Mood: Relaxed
    Relaxed
  • Never Give Up Never Back Down
    • Poke This Member
Hello All
« on: June 19, 2014, 03:25:08 PM »
Hello all!!

I am new here and i hope it will help

I am a 16 year old male with severe Health Anxiety.

I like sports and video games!!

Any help with the anxiety is welcome!!
Bookmark and Share
"An anxious heart weighs a man down, but a kind word cheers him up"-Proverbs 12:25

"Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid."-John 14:27

Offline crikee57

• Global Moderator
  • Rec's: 68
  • Mood: Sleepy
    Sleepy
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Hello All
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2014, 03:29:42 PM »
Welcome to the forum.  It is great to have you as a member.  This is a wonderful place to get advice and support from people going through similar situations.  The members here are very helpful. It is nice to know we are not alone.

Feel free to explore the forum.  There are lots of useful topics to read.  Feel free to post and ask questions.  If you have specific concerns or questions start a topic in the appropriate section to get the best feedback. There is also a chat room but it is for members 18 years and older only. 

Again welcome to our community.
Bookmark and Share
It's not what's in front of us that stops us.  It's what's inside that holds us back.

Offline HNDFL

• Rec's: 0
  • Mood: Relaxed
    Relaxed
  • Never Give Up Never Back Down
    • Poke This Member
Re: Hello All
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2014, 03:59:49 PM »
Thanks so much for the warm welcome!!
Bookmark and Share
"An anxious heart weighs a man down, but a kind word cheers him up"-Proverbs 12:25

"Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid."-John 14:27

Tags: