Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: scary night!!!  (Read 154 times)

Offline firewife

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
scary night!!!
« on: June 19, 2014, 12:41:10 PM »
I'm sorry if this isn't the proper area to post this. I feel I need to tell people that understand me so that I can get over what happened to my family the other night. Hold on to your seats pumpkins It's about to get bumpy. The night before last my mother come bursting through my front door locks it and tells me that a family friend has went crazy he shot out my brother's truck windows and then shot at a different family friend. I immediately get up head to my room for a xanax, then it hits me OMG MY SON AND HUSBAND ARE AT THE GAS STATION. I text them but before I could they came home safe and we all locked the doors and hunkered in the back of my house. I turned on the scanner and listened for almost 3 hours until the man  Was caught after a 2 hour stand off. He had went back to property where he shot at the other friend. We live in a very small rural community so it was scary. We have a lot of family around here so we didn't know if he was coming after everyone or just people that made him mad. Thank God for xanax. If I ever doubted it I don't anymore. I'm just having trouble getting over it. I can't believe he did it. He was always nice. Thankfully no one was hurt and I made it through absolutely the most frightening thing of my life without a panic attack. I had a major anxiety attack but I assume most people would have had one also. Ty for reading my post and may GOD bless everyone! Or whatever higher power you may believe in surround you all with love and happiness.
Bookmark and Share

Offline Julie A. Cook

• Rec's: 5
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: scary night!!!
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2014, 01:28:58 PM »
Wow, that was a very scary night and my nervous system wold've been vibrating, too.  Glad everything is OK and that you handledit so well.  Yes,that's what the xanax are there for, to help you through just such times.  Either xanax, or a big old glass of wine!

Best regards as you recover from this trauma,

Julie

Bookmark and Share

Offline firewife

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: scary night!!!
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2014, 03:02:38 PM »
It's been almost 3 days since it happened and each day I've conquered a huge anxiety. I think this may have been one of those blessings in disguise. Only time will tell.
Bookmark and Share

Tags: