Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Wire  Bored?

Author Topic: hearing voices  (Read 200 times)

Offline Paulashaw81

• Rec's: 0
  • Mood: Hot
    Hot
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
hearing voices
« on: June 19, 2014, 10:40:53 AM »
hi im new here and recently been hearing voices has anyone got advise and or can help please?
Bookmark and Share

Offline avonleam1

• Mood: Thoughtful
    Thoughtful
  • Island Livin'
    • Poke This Member
Re: hearing voices
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2014, 11:44:07 AM »
Have you noticed any other symptoms in addition to this? Do you hear the voices when you are stressed/tired/anxious, etc? Are the voices negative?

I am sorry you are experiencing this. Do you have health insurance? I work in the mental health field, and my best advise would be to discuss this with a licensed psychiatrist. Or maybe begin with a therapist. I know that is a scary leap to take, but I find that it would be even scarier having to go through this alone.
Bookmark and Share
You are imperfect, you are wired for struggle, but you are worthy of love and belonging. Imperfections are not inadequacies; they are reminders that we’re all in this together. — Brene Brown

Offline Paulashaw81

• Mood: Hot
    Hot
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: hearing voices
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2014, 02:25:37 PM »
Hi thanx for reply. I have been diognosed with depression/anxiety disrobed with phycosis (voices). The voices are very bad. It's a mans voice and he tells me to ***** and says awfull things. I'm under the crisis team and see a mental health nurse every few days. They call to the house and see me. I'm on 2mg do diaZapam twice a day wen required,zopliclone to help me sleep and venalfaxine for depression 150mg a day. Hope you are ok :)
Bookmark and Share

Tags: