Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Hi Everyone new to the neighborhood :)  (Read 52 times)

Offline chughes515

• Rec's: 0
  • Mood: Calm
    Calm
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Hi Everyone new to the neighborhood :)
« on: June 18, 2014, 07:46:13 AM »
My name is Cindy I am from New Jersey. About 17 years ago I had a bad experience at the doctor and because I was with child I had no choice but to go back as I was very sick. I had a very hard time during those 7 months and had an emergency c-section and thought I would die. I got through that and exactly one month later my gallbladder became infected and I was forced to have a blood transfusion and surgery. I had a horrible reaction to the pain medicine and was almost come like for many days. After surviving that I was starting to become slightly fearful of anything medical but developed a horrible infection in a tooth that had to come out. I had no dental insurance so was forced to go to a clinic the young man overdosed me with lidocaine and I went into cardiac arrhythmia and ended up in the hospital and that was that. I swore I would never go to the doctor or dentist again. Since that time I have had 3 incidents that I had no choice but to take an antibiotic and it was torture each time.

I am not in need of 2 surgeries one to remove a large skin cancer that I have allowed to sit on my shoulder for 3 years now and it has to come off yesterday and to finish the dental work I have just ignored all of these years. I am in therapy and I am at the edge of this cliff trying so hard to jump and get the medical attention I am in desperate need of. I just need a push =/ Can you all help?

Thank you
Bookmark and Share

Offline Cuchculan

• Rec's: 169
    • Poke This Member
Re: Hi Everyone new to the neighborhood :)
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2014, 02:26:59 PM »
Welcome to the forum. Good to have you as a member. Here you are with like minded people. People who understand. As we all suffer from something or other. So feel free to ask any questions. Our members are always willing to help others out. Good chatroom too. 3 posts to enter the room.

Find the correct section of the forum that suits your condition and create a new topic on it. This is just a welcome section. Never really get the same amount of help in this section as you would on the other sections of the forums. So whatever one suits the questions you are asking. Get much better answers.
All users of the chatroom must be 18 years old or over. The room is off limits to anybody under the age of 18.
Bookmark and Share
The Lovable Irish Rogue

Tags: