Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: my throat...  (Read 105 times)

Offline naynaydevil2

• Rec's: 8
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
my throat...
« on: June 17, 2014, 05:29:47 AM »
I know yesterday I posted about my throat. ONE spot in my throat was irritated and very sore. It actually radiated to my ear. The fact that its only in one spot scares the crap out of me and makes me think throat cancer. The rest of my throat is a bit irritated and scratchy but I know that's most likely allergies. This has been going on and off for 3-4 days now. Nothing makes it worse or better. It just comes/goes on its own.

I smoke and have been slowly cutting down over the past 2 weeks. I'm soo scared. Anyone else ever have similar symptoms???
Bookmark and Share

Offline Cuchculan

• Rec's: 169
    • Poke This Member
Re: my throat...
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2014, 05:34:52 AM »
If you are so worried you could always visit your local doctor and have him look at things. The fact that you have this idea in your head about cancer is just going to cause you more anxiety. Cutting back on smokes can, at times, cause such things. Because you are not taken in the same amount of nicotine at you had been for a long time. You could try gargle with salt and water. No swallowing. Just swish about and spit back out. See if that helps you any at all. Honey is also a good thing. But if there is no improvement visit a doctor.
Bookmark and Share
The Lovable Irish Rogue

Offline naynaydevil2

• Rec's: 8
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: my throat...
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2014, 05:38:00 AM »
I can't get in with my Dr until the beginning of July, and feel really stupid going to the ER ...im pretty sure they know me by face there now! Both of ears are very irritated too... Which makes me feel at least %5 better as its on both sides and throat to ear pain can be my allergies.

its just that one spot that's worrying me. My mom says ohh ive had that a few times its nothing. But who knows...
Bookmark and Share

Tags: