Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Wire  Bored?

Author Topic: I hope it's ok to post this. But I want you to know that life it's too short!  (Read 280 times)

Offline Kmj023

• Rec's: 1
  • Mood: Okay
    Okay
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
All of is here know that health anxiety and anxiety symptoms suck. We are probably a lot more healthier than we think yes we may feel we got  a bad disease or we are dying and ect. Our anxiety disorder lies to us and we keep believing the lies. When we should just say screw it. I'm ok. And say it's time to stop living In fear.

Now some of you may not be Christians but I am. We are not gonna die until our time comes she's we are gonna die of something one day. We must try harder snd harder each day to live our lives and not in fear. No matter how many things we feel in our body. I know it's tough. I'm going thru it now. But I know it will pass.

I'm writing this cause I just found out that my neighbors son was cooking meth when the grill blew up in his face and now he's in critical condition and he has 60% of burns on his waist and up and they are 3rd degree burns. He almost lost his arm due to infection.

Some people out there are really suffering with real diseases. If anyone knows charles trippy, he's a big time you tuber for 6 years he has shared his life on the internet. He was diagnosed with a brain tumor. But he's fighting the hell out of it. He has random full blown seizures. There's people out there that do have diseases. And here we sit fearing them every day cause of our HA. It no walk in the park I know. But we have to stop living this way. We are all fine. I bet most of us will live longer than we think. But what happens when we are older and we do get a bad disease? Are we gonna cry and let it ruin is? Be depressed?  Have panic attacks? We might. But it's life.

Please take this time right and now and really think, we may not like how we feel right now. But 9 times of 10, the anxiety is giving us this weird crap and we are believing it and google! It's irrational.

Please pray for this guy who's been burned up. Pray for those that are really fighting cancer and other diseases! 

Thanks.
Bookmark and Share
"The only illness that we can't accept is hypochondria."

"Never Google, everyone will catch an invisible tumor!"

"Anxiety is not a doctor. Neither is the internet."

Actual diagnosis : chronic sinusitis.
Google diagnosis : brain cancer.

Symptoms : dizzy head feeling.

Offline Worrier1978

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
I definitely agree with you on this! I constantly tell myself that I'm fine & my worries are just from anxiety (it works sometimes!). I've only been dealing with anxiety for a few months, but when I look back at how little living I've done because of being consumed by fear, it makes me sick. When this started, I had horrible thoughts of not making it until my daughter's birthday, then my husband's, then Easter, then Mother's Day, etc. It really is crazy to think this way when there are people actually dying of something & they're not even thinking that way because they're trying to live out the time they have left.

Bookmark and Share

Offline Kmj023

Okay
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Yep. I agree.
Bookmark and Share
"The only illness that we can't accept is hypochondria."

"Never Google, everyone will catch an invisible tumor!"

"Anxiety is not a doctor. Neither is the internet."

Actual diagnosis : chronic sinusitis.
Google diagnosis : brain cancer.

Symptoms : dizzy head feeling.

Offline jessicap0326

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
I have to say I really agree with this post.  It has been really hard for me to try and keep my HA to a minimum these days.  However, I did read 2 posts from Cancer survivors (my current fear) that caught my eye and I wanted to share.

1.  Stop asking for a disease you don't have.
2.  Your body wants you to live.  It will never stop fighting for you.

Small things to keep in mind.
Bookmark and Share

Online Roman

• Rec's: 2
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Love the post and no truer words were said jessica
Bookmark and Share

Offline Kmj023

Okay