Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Hi! :)  (Read 43 times)

Offline phillygirl

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Hi! :)
« on: June 15, 2014, 05:42:08 PM »
Hi.  This feels a bit awkward, but here goes...

I'm 25, living in Philadelphia.  I moved here originally for school & stayed for a job.  I don't have any family in the area & none of my friends deal with anxiety issues (although I feel like a lot of people tend to keep quiet about them, so maybe I just don't know).  I was just hoping to meet some people here & find a place to talk about some of the feelings I've been dealing with.  I've always been an anxious person, but I've been dealing with new health issues over the past year & it's really spiked my anxiety.  Just looking for some support.
Bookmark and Share

Online MobileChucko

• Try? Try not! There is no try...
  • Global Moderator
  • Rec's: 23
  • Mood: Curious
    Curious
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Hi! :)
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2014, 09:16:18 PM »
Hi PhillyGirl...  Welcome to Anxiety Zone!  My name is Chuck, and I am one of the Global Moderators here on the site.

You are now a member of our community, where you will find support and advice from other members in similar situations.   It's always nice to find someone else who understands, and to know you're not alone.

We have sections in the forum that address specific concerns, so feel free to post or start a new topic in the section that best fits your situation.  Feel free to explore the rest of the forum.  You may find the other topics helpful, and you may be able to offer advice or support to someone else.

We also have a chat room for members over the age of 18.  Once you have made three meaningful posts, you will be allowed access to the chat room.

Again, welcome to Anxiety Zone, PhillyGirl; it's good to have you here as a member.  The very best to you!...  Chuck :grinning-smiley-003:
Bookmark and Share

Tags:

anything