Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Alcohol awful Anxiety awful Dizziness awful  (Read 127 times)

Offline valleyplayer42

• Rec's: 2
  • Mood: Pissed
    Pissed
    • Poke This Member
Alcohol awful Anxiety awful Dizziness awful
« on: June 15, 2014, 06:36:36 AM »
We'll my brother graduated high school yesterday and we had a little something for him last night. After he graduated me and him drove a ways to pick up my dog from my ex because she found out she has lymes disease because she can't walk and has fever throwing up and more symptoms I won't get into. Doctor has her on medicine doxycycline she will be ok. Anyway got back to my dad's... And celebrated with four budweisers. Now I have been dizzy and off balance lightheaded eyes jumpy jittery and very anxious and panicky nearly constant for months. Four beers may sound like a lot to some people but it's really not to others. Well I felt pretty good during the beer. I stopped drinking an an hour later my anxiety was worse by 100x I was dizzier than ever, and my vision was screwed. I fell asleep and woke up at 2 am three hours later feel 10x worse than I did an hour after drinking. Paranoia jittery eyes lightheaded and feelin scared. I'm assuming alcohol was coming out of me then or was doing whatever. I woke up now 630 am. Not as anxious but back to my normal anxious jittery nervous lightheaded off balance self. I guess I'm worried it's still a tumor and alcohol can make it worse. I don't drink often.
Bookmark and Share

Offline i960

• Rec's: 1
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Alcohol awful Anxiety awful Dizziness awful
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2014, 07:04:18 AM »
Pretty sure you previously said you're on a regular dosage of Xanax. Do NOT mix alcohol with benzodiazepines! I cannot stress this enough.
Bookmark and Share

Tags: