Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Wire  Bored?

Author Topic: Feel like I have a terminal illness. Sooo scared  (Read 165 times)

Offline laneysmom25

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Feel like I have a terminal illness. Sooo scared
« on: June 14, 2014, 11:02:27 PM »
So I'm 29. I've been dealing with anxiety since I was 15. It was so bad at one point I literally couldn't leave the house. My anxiety revolves around my health. I'm positive I have cancer. The symptoms I have seem more to me than just anxiety. I'm tired a lot, I get headaches often, I've had two ear aches in the past few months, I get heart palps a lot, dizzy even when listing down, random shooting pains in head and abdomen, spaced out, depersonalization A lot,  feeling weak,numb, bad insomnia, scared of going to sleep. The list goes on and on. Something has to be wrong. This just doesn't seem right and I'm soooooooooo scared 
Bookmark and Share

Offline ENGR

• Just Joined!
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Feel like I have a terminal illness. Sooo scared
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2014, 11:25:52 PM »
You're right, something is wrong, you have anxiety and it's really really annoying! I've had / have most of your symptoms and have worried about everything from cancer to ms to als to many other things. I'm sure you're not new to all this since you've had anxiety since you were 15 and have probably gone through what you're going through now and i'm sure you've had many tests done in the past and nothing ever seemed to pop up, am I right? If so i'm just like you, except i'm a 28 yr old male and my anxiety might have started a little earlier than yours not sure, but many many more on this site have similar situations as we do. Just be good to yourself and try to take it easy!! I'm not a doctor, but i'm sure everything is fine.

God bless, ENGR
Bookmark and Share

Offline JCtitan

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2014, 11:43:09 PM »
I feel your pain smh  you are not alone TRUST ME.
Bookmark and Share

Offline 3r1cR0c9

• Mood: Calm
    Calm
  • i'm not crazy just a little unwell...
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2014, 05:53:41 AM »
i feel the same way. i've had countless of tests, seen countless of doctors but i'm still not 100% convinced it's anxiety. i don't even know why. maybe if i start feeling better then i can say that maybe nothing is wrong with me but i am tired all the time, have severe discomfort in my neck & shoulders, have breathing issues & nasal congestion that doesn't seem to go away, feeling like my head and body is very heavy. i'm 32 and i've probably had anxiety ever since i was 9 or at least that's the earliest age that i can remember getting all worked up during an exam. crying & very much afraid that i will flunk when i actually got the highest mark in all 4 classes.
Bookmark and Share

Tags: