Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: dizziness/nausea/headaches  (Read 152 times)

Offline JCtitan

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
dizziness/nausea/headaches
« on: June 14, 2014, 08:12:52 PM »
What's up everyone. I've been experiencing lightheadedness
since the beginning of the month that does not go away. I also have nausea on and off and have been experiencing headaches more than usual. I fear the absolute worst. I'm so depressed rightnow I just don't know what to do:\. It is seriously all doom and gloom for me. This whole situation has just broken me to the point of falling into a deep DEEP depression smh. Hope to maybe hear some similar stories from some of the community out there. I think of myself as a strong minded individual but I can't take this no more..
Bookmark and Share

Offline rap_Talon

• Rec's: 3
  • Mood: Depressed
    Depressed
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: dizziness/nausea/headaches
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2014, 09:32:41 PM »
Hey there. I know myself how horrible these symptoms can be, but you should know that they are almost always caused by minor issues, if anything in particular at all.

Lightheadedness, nausea and headaches are symptoms of just about anything, including anxiety. It could also be allergies, or a virus, or an ear issue. Lightheadedness itself can cause nausea, as can headaches. A trip to the doctor would be the best way to assure yourself that there is no serious issue, but I think just about everybody on the forums can tell you that they've felt as you do now :)
Bookmark and Share

Offline JCtitan

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: dizziness/nausea/headaches
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2014, 11:38:35 PM »
Thanks for the reply rap_talon. It is greatly appreciated. I really really hope you are right and it just be minor.  I'm one broken man. Your reply gave me a reason to calm down a bit. I have a Dr app on July the 3rd and will discuss this matter with my physician. I am one nervous wreck smh
Bookmark and Share

Tags: