Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: hate canker sores  (Read 109 times)

Offline shaggy

• Rec's: 1
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
hate canker sores
« on: June 14, 2014, 05:51:02 PM »
Hate them, hate them, hate them!! I've been getting them for as long as I can remember. Mom gets them, my brother gets them, and my sister does too. My dad is the only one who doesn't. I have a big one right now and its really annoying. I go to the mirror to check it out and I see that there's another one beginning to form. I usually get them because I have big lips and so I'm always biting myself and then it becomes a sore. However I read somewhere that it could be because of stress also? Anyone else have this problem? Sometimes I get them once a month and sometimes I won't get them for months. I don't want to look it up to confirm that it can be caused by stress because one time I did and it said that it can be caused because of liver problems or some other serious problems and it freaked me out even though I've been getting them since I was a little kid and have been fine and I've also had a physical and everything way okay. If you also get them feel free to share your hate for them also lol.
Bookmark and Share

Offline 2worried

• Just Joined!
  • Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: hate canker sores
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2014, 09:40:48 PM »
Yeah i have one huge one under my tongue and two on my lip my doctor said it's caused by bacteria in your mouth he told me that it's nothing to worry about he gave me some prescription medication that I have to take 5 times a day to get rid of them and boy are they painful. He also said to gargle with warm salt water. I use this numbing medicine called kanka by blistex you can buy it over the counter and it works wonders.
Bookmark and Share

Tags: