Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Wire  Bored?

Author Topic: Cramping in Left leg/Foot?  (Read 55 times)

Offline ashmaster

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Cramping in Left leg/Foot?
« on: June 12, 2014, 01:43:47 PM »
I get it a little bit on the right side, but it seems to mostly be on my left. I first saw my family doctor who didn't think it was a clot (its been going on about a month, varying severity on different days. it goes from the back of my knee all the way to my big toe. It can be at the front or at the back, but its mostly at the back and the pain in my foot is all along my arch and is usually a throbbing pain. I have been seeing a physio and he says that is it stiff and he has been adjusting me.I got a EMG  the other day because i was also getting a weird feeling in my arm which was confirmed to be a pinched ulnar nerve, they were unable to find any such thing wrong with my leg via this EMG test.

So what do you guys think is up? Do you think this is anxiety? Something I should note is that my neck is always tense and when Im lying down at the physio and he pulls my neck up, I get a very weird feeling of dizziness, somewhat euphoric. Do you think my spine is out of line or something? If it was something in my back do you think the EMG in my leg would have identified this? Has anyone else had this issue.
Bookmark and Share

Offline Allytiel90

• Rec's: 1
  • Mood: Sleepy
    Sleepy
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Cramping in Left leg/Foot?
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2014, 02:26:41 PM »
Wrong thread sorry
Bookmark and Share

Tags: