Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Hello everyone, i am new here.  (Read 50 times)

Offline AnkyWayne

• Just Joined!
  • Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Hello everyone, i am new here.
« on: June 12, 2014, 06:38:53 AM »
Hello I am a 23 year old male that suffers from anxiety that makes me feel like im having a heart attack, or something is wrong with my heart. My brother had a massive heart attack at 27 do to malpractice, and died when he was 35. Since then I have just been terrified of having a heart attack, to points where I miss work for days at a time. I will probably write a longer, more detailed description in the appropriate forum. If anyone has the same, or similar anxiety disorder, I invite you to come talk with me about this on another post, and I thank you all very much for having me hear.
Bookmark and Share

Online Cuchculan

• Rec's: 167
    • Poke This Member
Re: Hello everyone, i am new here.
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2014, 09:24:31 AM »
Welcome to the forum. Good to have you as a member. Here you are with like minded people. People who understand. As we all suffer from something or other. So feel free to ask any questions. Our members are always willing to help others out. Good chatroom too. 3 posts to enter the room.

Find the correct section of the forum that suits your condition and create a new topic on it. This is just a welcome section. Never really get the same amount of help in this section as you would on the other sections of the forums. So whatever one suits the questions you are asking. Get much better answers.
All users of the chatroom must be 18 years old or over. The room is off limits to anybody under the age of 18.
Bookmark and Share
The Lovable Irish Rogue

Offline fufulameshit

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2014, 05:08:53 PM »
Wow im sorry to hear that! Welcome to the site and I hope you find the answers and support that youre looking for :-)
Bookmark and Share

Offline AnkyWayne

• Just Joined!
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2014, 09:39:27 PM »
thank you all for your help and advice, great to know people will try to help here!
Bookmark and Share

Offline frodo455

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2014, 09:52:46 PM »
Hello I am a 23 year old male that suffers from anxiety that makes me feel like im having a heart attack, or something is wrong with my heart. My brother had a massive heart attack at 27 do to malpractice, and died when he was 35. Since then I have just been terrified of having a heart attack, to points where I miss work for days at a time. I will probably write a longer, more detailed description in the appropriate forum. If anyone has the same, or similar anxiety disorder, I invite you to come talk with me about this on another post, and I thank you all very much for having me hear.

I'm new here too and I have the heart fears all the time. Each time I have a panic attack I fear a heart attack. I also get terrible palpitations and the feelings are dreadful. Not sure what I can do about it... it's ruining my life.
Bookmark and Share

Tags: