Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: hello!  (Read 96 times)

Offline paranoidandroid

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
hello!
« on: June 09, 2014, 08:41:27 PM »
Hello everyone my name is paranoid android 27 y/o male.. I read a lot of topics on this page and i feel there are really smart helpful caring people on here helping each other feels like a family. I suffer from pure Obsessions OCD and general anxiety disorder. When i discovered something was wrong with me is when HOCD struck after i got sexually assaulted by a customer at my work a large man about 3 months ago. Everything flipped my world upside down.. I have never been this depressed and suicidal in my life...
Bookmark and Share

Offline Cuchculan

• Rec's: 169
    • Poke This Member
Re: hello!
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2014, 05:41:06 AM »
Welcome to the forum. Good to have you as a member. Here you are with like minded people. People who understand. As we all suffer from something or other. So feel free to ask any questions. Our members are always willing to help others out. Good chatroom too. 3 posts to enter the room.

Find the correct section of the forum that suits your condition and create a new topic on it. This is just a welcome section. Never really get the same amount of help in this section as you would on the other sections of the forums. So whatever one suits the questions you are asking. Get much better answers.
All users of the chatroom must be 18 years old or over. The room is off limits to anybody under the age of 18.
Bookmark and Share
The Lovable Irish Rogue

Offline cautiouskat

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2014, 10:46:49 AM »
I just wanted to say I'm really sorry that happened to you, and I hope you find some reassurance and help in this forum! Take care!
Bookmark and Share

Offline paranoidandroid

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2014, 01:08:50 PM »
thanks for the response everyone.
Bookmark and Share

Offline Never-Quit

• Pay It Forward ! and Be a Blessing to others !
  • Rec's: 22
  • Mood: Happy
    Happy
  • Overcomer by God's Grace- Panic/Anxiety/OCD
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2014, 04:45:00 PM »
Hi there, I am so sorry to hear about your incident.

We are all here to be supportive and helpful...

Welcome - Happy to have you with us  :action-smiley-065:
Bookmark and Share
Never, never, never give up. -Winston Churchill

“You can’t live a perfect day without doing something for someone who will never be able to repay you."   ~ John Wooden

Tags: