Member Gallery    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: When does it become a dependency on Xanax? Paranoid Doc reducing my prescription  (Read 1469 times)

Offline Frotob

• Rec's: 3
  • I gots the anxiety
    • Poke This Member
NeverAgain2

I believe it was you who started with a personal attack. Funny how you know someone means offense when they begin or end a statement with "no offense". Regardless of how subtle you thought it was, the malicious intent was there. I honestly don't give half a ***** about your opinion, I very much doubt your anxiety is as controlled as you'd lead everyone to believe.

I have never expressed the view that I want Benzos banned or restricted further, only that it'd be great if doctors were less liberal with them. I believe their niche is short term use, for as needed use when absolutely necessary.

As for anger management - You stopped adding anything of substance to this post a while back, and began just debunking my opinion. Which is fine, but you contradicted yourself a couple times over, shredding whatever argument you had in the first place. I was very aware that you were trolling for that type of response when I wrote it, it's what feeds your "holier than thou" personality. I was hoping more than anything that it'd just shut you up.

I would suggest, in the future, if you're going to reference "studies", that you have in fact read such studies. . . . rather than fabricating their findings yourself. Then again, I suppose it is possible to be completely objective in your opinion if you're completely ignorant.

One could also argue your objectivity went out the window when you brought up your father as a talking point to further your opinion.

TLDR; You're trolling on the internet, I'm not reading this thread anymore. We've both got differing opinions, I'm not concerned whether you agree with mine or not. Have a good life guy.
Bookmark and Share

Offline NeverAgain2

• Rec's: 12
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member

You have projected all your anger and problems on me, which I think is clear for anybody to see. 

Sometimes a forum is not the best place to find help when a person is so agitated. 

It is better that you don't read or see anything that rubs you the wrong way, as you are not equipped to debate with dispassion.

Again, I forgive you for your personal attacks, not for you, but for me. 

Peace and health. 

Bookmark and Share

Offline Frotob

• Rec's: 3
  • I gots the anxiety
    • Poke This Member
Keep trollin' homeboy.

You didn't get under my skin, need more practice imo.

There was no "debate" you were no more objective than I, and you flip flopped on your opinion, several times; sometimes even in the same post.

Thanks so much for the forgiveness I didn't ask for, I'm unapologetic for what I said. You're clearly trolling. . . for what I. . I don't know and don't frankly care. Have a good life pal.

Bookmark and Share

Tags:

anything