Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Wire  Bored?

Author Topic: Do Tears Stain Your Clothes?  (Read 200 times)

Offline Pink Cat

• Rec's: 1
    • Poke This Member
Do Tears Stain Your Clothes?
« on: June 08, 2014, 05:51:36 PM »
I was crying last night really bad and this morning (after my dad barged into my room and told me my eyes were puffy and I denied it) I noticed my white shirt has stains on it sort of around the collar.  I don't know if they were already there, but now I'm paranoid that if my mom ends up washing my shirt she'll know I was crying.  They aren't really dark stains and I can't remember getting anything on my shirt the other day, so they are either old stains or from crying last night.  :(

If tears do stain, is there any way I can get the stain out so they don't see it?
Bookmark and Share

Offline Cuchculan

• Rec's: 163
    • Poke This Member
Re: Do Tears Stain Your Clothes?
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2014, 05:50:50 AM »
It would need to be a lot of tears. Plus your mother will not know where the stain came from. It could have come from anywhere. Could have spilled water when you were drinking it. There is no way to look at a stain and say ' tear drop '. That is next to impossible. The only way it may stain is if a person is wearing any kind of eye make up. That would run down onto your clothes. Try not to worry. Say you were drinking water if need be.
Bookmark and Share
The Lovable Irish Rogue

Offline Pink Cat

• Rec's: 1
    • Poke This Member
Re: Do Tears Stain Your Clothes?
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2014, 04:19:03 PM »
I guess that is true; I didn't think about that.  Thank you.  It would be a disaster for me if they somehow found out. 
Bookmark and Share

Tags: