Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Any good way of dealing with digestive issues?  (Read 210 times)

Offline AnxiousHolmes

• Rec's: 0
  • Mood: Worried
    Worried
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Any good way of dealing with digestive issues?
« on: June 08, 2014, 02:02:00 PM »
I've had these issues for a few weeks now and as much as they are irritating and not so worrying anymore, they are just plaguing me to the point I need to deal with them.

Sometimes constipation other times the other way round with gurgling stomach and the odd dull pains. Usually lower but sometimes upper abdomin pains. Have had hypochondriac worries before but it seems nothing is getting worse nor to the fact better either.

Plus the gas from both ends  :sick0002:

What I would like to know is if any of you have dealt with this issue no matter if it comes back or not

Much appreciated :)
Bookmark and Share

Offline Alegna

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Any good way of dealing with digestive issues?
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2014, 08:09:36 AM »
Look up IBS...sounds just like it. Have you tried any over the counter meds to help?  Stomach issues with anxiety go hand and hand with some people. It doesn't sound like anything serious.  Experiment with things you eat, keep a diary and write down how you feel after. Sometimes eliminating alot of dairy helps...alot of people are lactose intolerant which will produce all of those symptoms.  I deal with this issue all the time, and my daughter does too. Actually all the females in my family lol  :laugh3:.  I take Pepcid 2x a day, Tums or Rolaids in between if I need it..and Gas X if I have too much gas.  It's important you eat several small meals so your keeping something in there so the acid has something to work on.  I know it's hard when your not really hungry.  Good luck! :action-smiley-065:
Bookmark and Share

Tags: