Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Anxiety Zone Wire    Games   Social Groups   AZ Member Blogs   Health News  Bored?

Author Topic: Spontanious Bruising - afraid my veins are failing!!  (Read 78 times)

Offline PandaNinja

• Rec's: 4
  • Mood: Scared
    Scared
  • Look for the Light
    • Poke This Member
Spontanious Bruising - afraid my veins are failing!!
« on: June 04, 2014, 12:45:59 PM »
I woke up today with a bruise bellow the wrist on the forearm (the underside of the forearm). The only thing is that I have the exact same bruise on the exact same spot in both arms. The bruises are light but look like a dark color. A dark color with some yellow, but it's not very visible. They are painful to touch. I'm afraid - what if my veins are randomly rupturing? I've noticed the past few days that my veins in my arms bulge a bit, but i do work out from time to time.

Do you think this could be something simple like, when I was at the hospital yesterday I was resting my arms there on the chair when I was slumped over? Do you think I need to go back to the hospital? Am I in any danger?

I had a blood test a couple weeks ago that came back perfectly normal... I'm so terrified. I also have these little red dots that pop up on my arms/chest that a doctor said are "morgans spots" and very non-consequential.

I'm terrified guys! Please help me...
Bookmark and Share
"Be on the watch, the Gods will offer you chances, know them and take them. You can't beat death, but you can beat death in life. Sometimes the more often you learn to do it, the more light there will be. You are marvelous, and the gods wait to delight in you." - Charles Bukowski, The Laughing Heart

Offline TyeDyedButterfly

• Rec's: 2
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Spontanious Bruising - afraid my veins are failing!!
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2014, 01:18:58 PM »
Sounds like from where you were setting with your arms a certain way you somehow caused them because they are in the exact same area on each arm .

I bruise so easily I also run into things and I remember sometimes doing it but most of the time I don't. I swing my arms and use my hands a lot and even my legs I see bruises all the time.

Doesn't mean anything bad at all some people just bruise easier then others and as we age this does get worse because of the skin and veins. 

you have had some testing so you have to believe them and know you are really okay.
Take care.
Bookmark and Share
Let it Go, Let God !

Offline ColdHands

• Rec's: 6
  • Mood: Relaxed
    Relaxed
    • Poke This Member
Re: Spontanious Bruising - afraid my veins are failing!!
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2014, 04:10:25 PM »
I've bruised easy my entire life.  A bruise will show up for no reason. 

Easy bruising can be nothing and it can mean lots of things.  Without other symptoms, its probably nothing, especially that you have two on each side identical.  Most bruises are random.
Bookmark and Share
"There is just one more thing that bothers me."  Columbo

Tags: