Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Feeling weird about self  (Read 51 times)

Offline khristine20

• Rec's: 1
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Feeling weird about self
« on: June 04, 2014, 09:44:12 AM »
I have been feeling kinda weird lately. I never felt like this in my entire life and it scares the hell out of me. I feel like im not connected with myself. Like I have been reboot and i dont know who i was. What i mean is that I move , I speak but it feels weird unlike before i speak because i know what i was talking about but now i talk like im not in control with my words. It is very scary. nobody seems to see it but i know what im feeling and its a feeling i want to go away. i dont want to live like this forever. it's been a couple of weeks now and i've been struggling. When i walk i feel like im in a video game ..i can see but i dont know why I CAN'T SEEM TO SEE . you know that feeling of uncertainty . Like im a big question mark  .
Bookmark and Share

Offline Cuchculan

• Rec's: 169
    • Poke This Member
Re: Feeling weird about self
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2014, 12:49:38 PM »
Welcome to the forum. Good to have you as a member. Here you are with like minded people. People who understand. As we all suffer from something or other. So feel free to ask any questions. Our members are always willing to help others out. Good chatroom too. 3 posts to enter the room.

Find the correct section of the forum that suits your condition and create a new topic on it. This is just a welcome section. Never really get the same amount of help in this section as you would on the other sections of the forums. So whatever one suits the questions you are asking. Get much better answers.
All users of the chatroom must be 18 years old or over. The room is off limits to anybody under the age of 18.
Bookmark and Share
The Lovable Irish Rogue

Online TyeDyedButterfly

• Global Moderator
  • Rec's: 3
  • Mood: Indescribable
    Indescribable
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Feeling weird about self
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2014, 01:01:30 PM »
Hi I think I get what you are saying I can be okay but then other times I don't feel like I am in my body or I am not attached from the head to the spine or something and then in my thinking I am feeling like I am a space cadet ,sometimes I feel so odd I think wow I am losing it and why am I feeling so strange and disconnected with my own body and even my mind.

It is very hard to explain and it is very scary! 

I can be talking and then just stop and wonder what was I talking about or go off onto something else and not finish what I was first talking about.  I stumble with words and sentences at times and say things totally backwards or say some crazy word and wonder what the heck was I saying.

I also hate walking into a room and totally forget why I am even in there or I can go get a glass of water and walk back into my living room and set down and then pick up the water and it isn't there I left it in the kitchen I just feel my brain is one mess.

I do a lot of self talk and I do take meds but they aren't helping and I do need a new therapist and we are not going crazy so it isn't that it is all about our anxiety and stress and so many other things can cause us to feel like we do.

Hope you feel better soon and in therapy it will help you.
welcome to the site
Bookmark and Share
PEACE, LOVE AND HAPPINESS !

God is Good all the Time! All the Time God is Good! :)

Tags: