Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: I dont understand what im going through  (Read 66 times)

Offline savvy

• Just Joined!
  • Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
I dont understand what im going through
« on: June 03, 2014, 05:13:55 PM »
Hello im savvy,
This is my first post. I would like to start off by saying that all of this is kind of new to me but very severe. I had my worst panic attack about three months ago at work. It was very scary and I had one a couple days fallowing that landed me in the hospital. My anxiety and panic has become so bad that I constantly feel sick I cant even go to work. My boyfriend and I have been going to countless doctors and therapists. currently im taking Xanax and citalopram the Xanax seems to take a lot of the edge off and ive only been taking the citalopram for about eleven days. The first few weeks of taking it was really bad my anxiety was worst and now im having a lot of trouble sleeping. Im constantly having symptoms such as... Heart palpitations, feeling like im vibrating, hot and cold flashes, sensitive to sound, weakness, fatigue, muscle spasms etc. the list could go on for days. I just don't want to feel like im alone in this.           

Bookmark and Share

Offline crikee57

• Rec's: 68
  • Mood: Sleepy
    Sleepy
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: I dont understand what im going through
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2014, 03:30:31 AM »
Hi savvy,

Welcome to the forum.  It is great to have you as a member.  This is a wonderful place to get advice and support from people going through similar situations.  The members here are very helpful. It is nice to know we are not alone.

Feel free to explore the forum.  There are lots of useful topics to read.  Feel free to post and ask questions.  If you have specific concerns or questions start a topic in the appropriate section to get the best feedback. There is also a chat room for members 18 years and older that you can access once you have made three meaningful posts in the forum. 

Again welcome to our community.
Bookmark and Share
It's not what's in front of us that stops us.  It's what's inside that holds us back.

Tags: