Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Sticky/tight foreskin  (Read 337 times)

Offline dan203

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Sticky/tight foreskin
« on: June 02, 2014, 03:31:00 PM »
So for a while now i have been getting a sticky foreskin even after washing and this prevents my foreskin from retracting when my penis is erect. I know this isn't serious as such but does any one know how to reduce the tightness of my foreskin. I am able to retract it when flaccid and i can do it when erect (which can sometimes cause a bit of tension) but it doesnt retract automatically when erect. Has anyone got any advice?

Thanks.
Bookmark and Share

Offline thenomnomnomicon

• Rec's: 10
    • Poke This Member
Re: Sticky/tight foreskin
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2014, 04:42:07 PM »
Advise? Not really. I can tell you that my foreskin goes through different stages of tightness/difficulty/whatever all the time and I'll bet yours does too and you've only just noticed.
Bookmark and Share
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh

Offline dan203

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2014, 11:58:54 AM »
Advise? Not really. I can tell you that my foreskin goes through different stages of tightness/difficulty/whatever all the time and I'll bet yours does too and you've only just noticed.

It's been quite tight for a while though
Bookmark and Share

Offline thenomnomnomicon

• Poke This Member
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2014, 12:46:22 PM »
Man, sometimes my penis inverts for like a month (when uh, not in use). Unless it begins to interfere with your ability to achieve erection, seriously, don't sweat it. It isn't going to fall off. Dicks are weird.
Bookmark and Share
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh

Offline dan203

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2014, 05:20:07 PM »
Okay haha i just thought my foreskin had to retract when erect. Thanks.
Bookmark and Share

Offline Stressed Jumper

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2014, 05:49:15 PM »
Ok, so I am female but all my friends are guys... Your foreskin should automatically retract when you get erect so you may have a bit of dryness down there that is making things get stuck.  Perhaps a hypoallergenic moisturizer like baby oil might help, after washing of course.  If not you may want to see a urologist, not because it's serious but because this is their area of expertise. 
Bookmark and Share

Offline dan203

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2014, 06:43:11 PM »
I am able to retract my foreskin over the head when i apply pressure when erect with relatively no pain so will stretching help?
Bookmark and Share

Offline Stressed Jumper

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2014, 08:21:42 PM »
It might.  This is one of the reasons circumcision got so popular... The foreskin can become tight.  If you don't mind my asking, how old are you?  These issues can occur at any time but are most common in the teens and twenties.  Before you start stretching anything see a doc, but a bit of extra lubrication might be all you need. 

Creepy as it sounds, and I am not a perv, you might want to check out some natural parenting websites.  One of my friends has two little boys and knows more about foreskins that I can believe.  I only recommend it because the info is straight forward and geared for those of us who do not have phd after our names.
Bookmark and Share

Offline dan203

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #8 on: June 04, 2014, 06:45:56 AM »
It might.  This is one of the reasons circumcision got so popular... The foreskin can become tight.  If you don't mind my asking, how old are you?  These issues can occur at any time but are most common in the teens and twenties.  Before you start stretching anything see a doc, but a bit of extra lubrication might be all you need. 

Creepy as it sounds, and I am not a perv, you might want to check out some natural parenting websites.  One of my friends has two little boys and knows more about foreskins that I can believe.  I only recommend it because the info is straight forward and geared for those of us who do not have phd after our names.

Thanks for the reply, i'm 17. I'll try and use a bit of moisturizer and see how it goes. I'll try and look for that information as well. Thanks for the advice:)
Bookmark and Share

Offline dan203

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #9 on: June 04, 2014, 11:53:49 AM »
I have put some moisturizer on and already it is easier to pull my foreskin over my head, ill try this daily and hopefully it is effective!
Bookmark and Share

Tags: