Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Anxiety, depression, it's all new, someone help  (Read 65 times)

Offline Markc

• Just Joined!
  • Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Anxiety, depression, it's all new, someone help
« on: June 01, 2014, 05:14:00 PM »
Hello my name is mark,

This is my first time using this site and first time ever having what I believe is anxiety mixed with depression.
On Monday I started my diet almost eating one meal a day plus snacks and healthy drinks in the morning like green juice. Thursday is when I first started to feel the anxiety and depression. I couldn't sleep, I kept waking up with my heart pounding fast. I barely ate and I stopped exercising. I think this is anxiety and I started to miss my girlfriend more. I noticed I felt better with people around me. Some friends told me to go to the gym and start exercising a lot again and eat normally. I heard it's from lack of secretion of serotonin and that not exercising can cause a hormone imbalance. In the past 48 hours I've had 6 hours of sleep and school is stressing me out. My heart pounds fast every once in a while. Please someone help me understand this more. Where it came from, how it came and how long will it take to go away. I used to be a healthy outgoing person but schools been stressing and I still weigh the same it's just I don't exercise as much. Im 5"8 and 166lbs.  If that helps please someone help me with all my questions.
Bookmark and Share

Offline Cuchculan

• Rec's: 169
    • Poke This Member
Re: Anxiety, depression, it's all new, someone help
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2014, 04:31:48 AM »
Welcome to the forum. Good to have you as a member. Here you are with like minded people. People who understand. As we all suffer from something or other. So feel free to ask any questions. Our members are always willing to help others out. Good chatroom too. 3 posts to enter the room.

Find the correct section of the forum that suits your condition and create a new topic on it. This is just a welcome section. Never really get the same amount of help in this section as you would on the other sections of the forums. So whatever one suits the questions you are asking. Get much better answers.
All users of the chatroom must be 18 years old or over. The room is off limits to anybody under the age of 18.
Bookmark and Share
The Lovable Irish Rogue

Tags: