Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Why do I think like this....  (Read 103 times)

Offline Lazalus

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Why do I think like this....
« on: June 01, 2014, 04:04:00 AM »
Half the time when i'm not worried about anthrax...I am fixated on people being out to get me.  It was 3am when I was walking to my car, I noticed another car on infront of me and that's when  it hit me.  Uh oh, they're out to get me, I bet the did something to my car, I bet they put anthrax in the air and pretty soon i'll be dead.  I think my conclusion is...I'm afraid to die? I don't get why I can't just think like a normal person.... This whole thing is destroying my life and I am not sure what to do.
Bookmark and Share

Online Cuchculan

• Rec's: 167
    • Poke This Member
Re: Why do I think like this....
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2014, 05:26:46 AM »
Sounds like you are paranoid. That is what you should be getting help for. To ignore the condition and pretend it is just something else will mean you will always have it. There is help out there for it. Rational versus irrational thinking. Why these people would want to get you? What have you ever done on them? This is something you would have to go into a lot deeper in therapy. To find out why you are this way.
Bookmark and Share
The Lovable Irish Rogue

Offline Lazalus

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Why do I think like this....
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2014, 05:35:17 AM »
Good thing I just booked a therapy session...next Monday though
Bookmark and Share

Tags:

anything