Hi all, I'm new to the site.
I've always seemed to have HA since a young age, but now it's become debilitating. I'm currently down with a cold that is very bad and I don't know how to deal with it. I'm very scared of being sick! Like terrified.
Last week I was cleaning my kitchen and I picked up a moldy lemon, it dropped to the floor and let out a cloud of green mold spores that I think I breathed in. Then about 20 minutes later I started having a bad runny nose. I didn't think anything of it, just allergies. But when I woke up the next morning I had a terrible sore throat and cold symptoms.
Now I scared of the green mold that I must have breathed in. It says on Google that you can get a horrible, life-threating fungal disease from it!!!! I dion't know what to do. My cold hasent' gotten much better. I was in bed for 3 days with a low grade fever of 99-100. That did lift after 2 days and then I was able to get out of bed. But I was coughing up very light colored phelem in the mornings. My phlem tasted terrbile! Very very bad. So now I'm afraid of the mold spores growing into me!!! I still have sore lymph nodes and I'm very thirsty all the time.
I'm also weak and I feel like I have a fever even though I've not had one for a while. I'm in and out of bed just feeling horrible. My anxiety is through the roof! I can't seem to stop it. My husband hates me to run to the ER. I just need to know if I'm gonna die or not from the green mold spores. I don't want to get a fungal disease. I dont even know how they diagnose something like that or not.
Please help!!! I need answers. I'm so scared!