Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: {Ladies only please!} Question about breasts - finally wondering what this is.  (Read 139 times)

Offline NightBlizzard

• Rec's: 1
  • Mood: Scared
    Scared
  • Just Breathe
    • Poke This Member
Okay so... this is going to be kind of weird to explain. But for as long as I can remember - I've had this.. odd occurrence in my right breast. It kind of looks like dried discharge, except I have never once felt any wetness to indicate I was getting any discharge, nor have I ever seen any wet spots in my shirts or bras. It really only happens to my right breast, and not to my left.. and again, I've had this for... probably years - but have never really thought about what it could mean before reading that discharge in one breast could mean Breast Cancer (which immediately made me nervous) but than in my head I've been thinking 'I've had this for years so how could that be..?' but I don't really know a lot about that stuff, so I'm not sure what else it could be.
Bookmark and Share
"Grant that my hands be steady, my aim be true, and my feet swift. And should the worst come to pass - grant me forgiveness"

Offline famv5

• Rec's: 0
  • Mood: Happy
    Happy
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
I had the same thing and yes, when you Google it's one of the symptoms for breast cancer because it's only one breast. 

My left breast does that same thing.  It will leak but it's very slowly like over a period of a couple of months until I notice it dried.  I went for a mammogram last year because of the discharge and some pain I was having, too, plus my mother had breast cancer in her 40's.  Everything came back normal. 

I think hormones cause that, too.  I would always suggest having it checked out but just know that just because it's one breast it's not cancer.  I have the same thing. :)
Bookmark and Share
"Our anxiety does not empty tomorrow of its sorrows, but only empties today of its strengths" - Charles H. Spurgeon

Offline Allytiel90

• Rec's: 1
  • Mood: Sleepy
    Sleepy
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
I've had that for years and I'm 23. A kind of dried, gunky, whitish discharge junk correct? I noticed it would build up Every few weeks. Totally normal here.
Bookmark and Share

Tags: