1. I'm not sleeping well, I wake up at least once during my sleep period.
2. Just as I'm about to sleep I wake up frightened having a small anxiety attack, I'm almost hearing voices repeatedly, feel very weird and have images in my head of random things, people, places, etc. I'm feeling too tired to fight it and I wait until it stops and I'm asleep.
3. I get random images in my head of my dreams and some times in the past (not now) I felt disconnected.
4. I'm having this low frequency vibration in the back of my body bellow the abdomen that can go as low as my feet. If I stress about it, it intensifies. Kinda like a tremor. Especially, at night.
5. I'm feeling shaky and weak when I haven't eat for 4-5 hours and after I eat it takes some time to feel better. I'm also feeling a bit shaky and weak all the time but not nauseated or dizzy it's just a bit hard to focus on some things some times.
6. If I stress myself a lot about something, I get diarrhea.
7. I'm feeling very worried and extremely stressed.
8. I get muscle twitches and hot flashes at random places in my body.
9. I constantly have that feeling that I'm gravely ill and it makes me want to lay down and fall asleep.
10. I 've taken some online anxiety tests and I scored over 85% on every single one of them.
Can all these be caused by anxiety? Especially, 4 and 5?
I'm feeling you are the only people that will relate to this:
"I so much look back to the days I was feeling OK that it makes me really sad."