Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News  Bored?

Author Topic: Here's the skinny  (Read 32 times)

Offline A_chrislip

• Rec's: 0
  • OMG Bono is my Avatar!
    • Poke This Member
Here's the skinny
« on: May 29, 2014, 10:19:27 AM »
Name: Aaron
Marital Status: Married with 2 beautiful little girls
Issues: I have general anxiety disorder but they used to think it was social anxiety since it gets worse around new people and crowds, even crowds of people I know well. I also get panic attacks that can last for days at a time. In fact, I'm in the middle of one right now, mostly it's been an anxiety attack [not quite to the level of 'panic'] for 8 days straight now, this morning it peaked to the level of a panic attack. It has been at this extreme level for about 3 hours now.
Bookmark and Share
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when my fear is gone I will turn and face fear's path, and only I will remain.

Online Cuchculan

• Rec's: 161
    • Poke This Member
Re: Here's the skinny
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2014, 01:14:38 PM »
Welcome to the forum. Good to have you as a member. Here you are with like minded people. People who understand. As we all suffer from something or other. So feel free to ask any questions. Our members are always willing to help others out. Good chatroom too. 3 posts to enter the room.

Find the correct section of the forum that suits your condition and create a new topic on it. This is just a welcome section. Never really get the same amount of help in this section as you would on the other sections of the forums. So whatever one suits the questions you are asking. Get much better answers.
All users of the chatroom must be 18 years old or over. The room is off limits to anybody under the age of 18.
Bookmark and Share
The Lovable Irish Rogue

Tags: