Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News  Bored?

Author Topic: Family History of (GAD)  (Read 102 times)

Offline WishfullnHopefull

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Family History of (GAD)
« on: May 28, 2014, 05:54:07 PM »
At the age of 14 i suffered from GAD i dont no what caused it but i use to worry about relationships leaving school work ect but now its worse i worry constantly about health and anything constant brain fog i had ecg full blood count liver test thyriod test ox test blood sugar test ear eye test body function test urine test sti tests blood pressure checked and nothing i still feel that something didnt show up if thats possible i have symptoms

Physical symptoms
>>
*cold sweats
*hot flashes
*feeling sick/need to threw up
*gagging
*sweaty palms
*cold hands/feet
*trembling hands
*nausia
*brain fog
*feel like my mind wonders
*rapid hard beat
*get out off breat easy when excersising ect
*feel like im suffocating

emotional symptoms

>>
*feel like im guna die suddenly
*fear the worst
*think is it anxiety or do i have an illness even after tests
*hopeless
*feel like got cancer or heart attack or other illnesses
*scared to death

They are my symtoms i get cold sweats and i get intolerable to heat and cold im either to hot or too cold i had so many test but i keep thinking i have something wroung my father had panic attacks at 14 but he said his dissapered at 18 but i think he gets them everynow and then i have family history off ***** and stress my mom had panic attacks few times and suffered with stress my mothers sister has schizoprhina and im worried i might get it if anyone can give me a list off things to help me i would greatly appreciate it so much im on
50mg off zoloft it worked for first week i just on week 2 and dont no if its working as good it works fine but do i need to keep taking it or stick with it longer im on week 2 starting

thanks for reading
Bookmark and Share

Offline Cuchculan

• Rec's: 161
    • Poke This Member
Re: Family History of (GAD)
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2014, 05:04:30 AM »
So you done all your tests. All came back negative. That should be a plus point to begin with. Now we know the problems are of the mind. Most people would start out with therapy. Just to learn the basics of what they are dealing with. Plus how to cope with it. To have a therapist talk you through it and sit there next you as you practice some breathing exercises is a good thing. But then you would be expected to do the things you learn in therapy when you are on your own. That part of things can be tough for a lot of people. Easy to do in front of a therapist. When alone they struggle. It is something worth taken time over. Just to learn the basics of breathing. You Tube will have a lot of good videos you can use as a guide. I would also keep track of everything. This is were a journal comes in handy. Any progress you have made. Thoughts that go through your head. Just write everything down. So you can read back over it and maybe see where you need to make changes. Where you could have done things different. It does help a lot. If you have the time it is good to have a hobby or an interest. Something you can do with all that free time. So you are not just sitting there alone with your thoughts. Distraction is key thing with anxiety. I will leave it at that for now. Simply all about learning how to bring things under control again. It can be done. You just have to believe in yourself.
Bookmark and Share
The Lovable Irish Rogue

Offline WishfullnHopefull

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Family History of (GAD)
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2014, 11:58:15 AM »
okay thank you i been having breathing problems and waking up breathing fast and out off breath and i still dont beilive my results are fine it cant be anxiety and had everytest going and nothing is there
Bookmark and Share

Tags: