Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: New Kid on the Block  (Read 67 times)

Offline AbeLinkedIn

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
New Kid on the Block
« on: May 27, 2014, 04:34:11 PM »
Hello everyone. My name is James and I suffer from Generalized Anxiety as well as depression and hypochondria. Recently a string of events have brought me here, mainly my recent break-up which has left me almost suicidal. To say I need help is an understatement.

I need support, even if it's from strangers on the internet, since nobody that I know wants to help.
Bookmark and Share

Offline Cuchculan

• Rec's: 167
    • Poke This Member
Re: New Kid on the Block
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2014, 03:12:10 AM »
Welcome to the forum. Good to have you as a member. Here you are with like minded people. People who understand. As we all suffer from something or other. So feel free to ask any questions. Our members are always willing to help others out. Good chatroom too. 3 posts to enter the room.

Find the correct section of the forum that suits your condition and create a new topic on it. This is just a welcome section. Never really get the same amount of help in this section as you would on the other sections of the forums. So whatever one suits the questions you are asking. Get much better answers.
All users of the chatroom must be 18 years old or over. The room is off limits to anybody under the age of 18.
Bookmark and Share
The Lovable Irish Rogue

Tags: