Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: not sure if this is from anxiety and stress or not ....  (Read 124 times)

Offline zav4999

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
not sure if this is from anxiety and stress or not ....
« on: May 27, 2014, 03:13:45 PM »
I've been having some issues lately with sleep. During the work week I have no problem going to sleep and getting up at 5am for work. But on the weekends it's a different story. I don't have a problem going to sleep but when I wake up is the problem. I always say to myself damn i'm glad it's the weekend so I can sleep in and then Saturday I end up getting up at 6 or 7 am an its constantly off an on and I just don't feel comfortable at all. I also keep having a lot of bad dreams lately. Like today I woke up for work at 5 and was called by my work an said I wasn't needed in today. Kinda sucked because I want the $ but I was like ok sweet I can go back to sleep. from 630-10 it was constant off and on and soo many different weird dreams, I finally got up but just felt real uncomfortable. I'm ok now but I don't know why I can't enjoy my sleeps when i'm off anymore. LOL I know it probably sounds weird but with all the stress,anxiety, and the depression that I feel has slowly got alottt better than what it was in april, maybe that's what is contributing to my weird dreams an sleep issues.
Bookmark and Share

Online Cuchculan

• Rec's: 169
    • Poke This Member
Re: not sure if this is from anxiety and stress or not ....
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2014, 05:29:49 AM »
For starters when you sleep on and off you will have a lot more dreams. We tend to dream vividly when we are just fallen asleep or just wakening up. Stop start sleep would give you more of these dreams. Ones that can seem so real. As for the not sleeping. Your body clock is used to getting up at a certain time. I wake the exact same time every morning. I don't need an alarm clock. Just so used to that time. To getting up and getting on with my day. To even try and go back to bed would mean just laying in bed awake. I am not sure I would blame it on stress. All just seems so normal to me. It can get people annoyed and worked up. They want to sleep but they can't. Getting worked up over it might be causing you stress. Once this begins to happen it might begin to effect your sleep. So I would just accept it. Not get annoyed. Try and keep the stress levels down.
Bookmark and Share
The Lovable Irish Rogue

Tags: