Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Mental illness (ASAP)  (Read 125 times)

Offline WishfullnHopefull

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Mental illness (ASAP)
« on: May 26, 2014, 07:55:39 PM »
Hello i need some help what are the symptoms off other mental illnesses i dont have hullocantions but sometimes i think i am in a dream and nobody is really there i dont think people are talking about me or want to harm me i get edgy around people who look imtimadating and think they want to harm me only if they look bad i get strange thoughts like am i alive ect
my symptoms are

*cold hands
*sweaty hands
* diccfutly breathing feels like airways been closed or not getting enough air
*feel detached not real
*cold sweats
*shivers
*unable to tolerate heat
*unable to maintain body temp
*depression
*low self estem
*chest pain
*ribs pain
*scared to death
*think im in a trance
*poor concentration
*negative thinking
*thinking the extremes

all started one day my heart was hurting not my chest my heart and felt stoned like i done drugs but i hadnt
i came home and told my mum she said you been doing drugs i hadnt the pain was so bad then at night my heart felt like it squished and it made me jump up and run on the stop for 10 mins
ever since then i been feeling unreal for 4 years constant symptoms been for all tests blood sugar cbc fbc thyroid liver ectrolytes ox 100% lungs chest ecgs eyes tested all clear i been suffering for years i have also a problem when i doctor say oo its nothing i feel good then 1 hour later im like but it cant be and freak out how can i completely 100% assure myself thats what it is why cant it stick in my brain im on zoloft been on for nearly 2 weeks 50mg worked for first week but now its not working as good but still works im excersising deep breathing thinking stradegys and symptoms are there 24/7 God Please help us

>. Thanks for Reading
Bookmark and Share

Offline patmob

• Rec's: 7
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Mental illness (ASAP)
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2014, 08:13:34 PM »
I don't think there is anything immediately wrong but suggest you make an appointment with your doc and explain in detail, and completely honestly, all these things you're feeling.

I bet they can help you!!
Bookmark and Share

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2014, 08:15:59 PM »
i did i went 2 weeks ago and they said its anxiety
Bookmark and Share

Offline patmob

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2014, 08:19:20 PM »
Excellent!  That's great!  Now you need to try and get your anxiety under control!   

Easier said than done I know but you can do it!!!!
Bookmark and Share

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2014, 08:22:42 PM »
i no lol i was given zoloft 50mg and first 3 days were bad but then i felt almost normal was amazing but now its nearly week 2 and its wearing off pretty quickly :( i had bloods done and they were like tell me why didyou have the blood test i was like well my hands are allways cold and sweaty been having cold sweats nausia unable to eat a thing shaky hands cold feet and diaorhia and she said this sounds to me like anxiety then she said were guna try and get it under control :) i was so relived when my fbc came back :D
Bookmark and Share

Offline patmob

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2014, 08:31:41 PM »
Here is the thing as I see it.  We're all ready to be told that we have cancer, heart disease, MS, ALS, etc.

The problem is, we're not ready to hear what is really wrong with us - we have anxiety!  We dismiss anxiety as something small, something that can harm us, something "stupid" but it's not.

Left to its own devices anxiety will destroy our lives but only if we let it!   We need to accept our diagnosis of anxiety and treat the anxiety - not the diseases we "think" we have. 

We need to treat the disease we actually have.
Bookmark and Share

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2014, 08:47:29 PM »
This is so true My doctor said to me now instead off tryning to cure your other illnesses lets focus on your anxiety
because you never no if that illness is caused by your mind

Bookmark and Share

Tags: