I am sorry to keep posting on here
I have never been diagnosed with health anxiety which gets me thinking is my symptoms down to 'anxiety' or could it be something worse?
At the moment my symptoms are as follows...
- tight heavy feeling in my chest
- feeling dizzy and slightly off balance most of the time
- feeling like my breathing isn't right, sometimes to relaxed sometimes to manic
- legs and arms sometimes feel like there not attatched to me
- lump in throat feeling but higher up
- vibrating feeling in my head
- constantly feeling like I'm destined to die soon
The last one on the list is really bugging me
it feels like I can't plan anything and anything I do I'm worried May lead to a diagnosis of the cancer I'm convinced in dying of, so I'll avoid doing little things like sendin a text because I'll be thinking "if I send that, I might collapse then they will find my brain tumour and that will be the message they remember me by'
It's awful! I had a daydream about being diagnoses with a brain tumour and it was so in depth that I've convinced myself one day it will come true then I will remember back to the day I had the daydream! I can't enjoy planning anything for the future because I don't know if I'll be alive then, i feel like I'm losing my mind always thinking about when they finally find the brain tumour
anyone else experience this constant feeling?
I know I keep posting, but everyone in my life are getting sick of hearing about it and reassuring me