Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Spending the weekend away from home, kind of freaking out about it inside  (Read 98 times)

Offline nomoretears

• Rec's: 1
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
I'm going over to stay with a family member for the weekend. I know in truth, it is nothing to worry about, and that I should just have fun, but my anxiety says otherwise.

I'm just really worried, I'm not going to be able to relax. cause, it's hard enough to relax at home these days it seems, but somewhere else where I can't even make any escapes to calm myself and do something relaxing, is going to be awful.  :(

What's the best way to relax about this? Any coping strategies to keep calm?

Should I go on a huge walk before I go? Sex/masturbation? Any of that would help? I really wish I could think of something.

Bookmark and Share

Offline Cuchculan

• Rec's: 167
    • Poke This Member
I use an MP3 player. Can put anything on it. Be it music you like. Or relaxation methods. A voice to talk you through a relaxation method. I find a camera can be good too. Taken pictures. Even of your family. Just looking at the world through the lens of a camera. These will all help to distract you. That is what you need. Something to help you take your mind off of yourself. Once you are there you might even forget about your anxiety. You might actually have a good time. It can happen. I have been there before. Worried about something. But come the day I had great fun.
Bookmark and Share
The Lovable Irish Rogue

Offline nomoretears

• Rec's: 1
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Thanks, it's been pretty bad, and it's really getting on my nerves. Not long ago, I felt my heart beating really fast, I just want to relax.  ::)
Bookmark and Share

Tags: