Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Yellow pimples  (Read 94 times)

Offline dan203

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Yellow pimples
« on: May 23, 2014, 10:23:57 AM »
Hi i have been getting yellow pimples on the inside of my foreskin and on the tip of my penis head. They are only really tiny and i wash it every day and night so it can't be due to not washing. They cause no pain at all but it's weird. Does anyone know why i've got these?
Bookmark and Share

Offline Stressed Jumper

• Rec's: 10
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Yellow pimples
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2014, 11:44:49 AM »
Ok, I am a chick but I was the "unlicensed doctor" to my friends back when we were all broke in college and had no medical insurance so I have seen a few things.  (Btw I do have a medical background, I am not an actual doc though). Ok, so since you are uncircumcised there is a pretty good chance it is a yeast infection.  Yes, guys can get them too.  Does it itch at all?  If yes, then probably yeast.  Get an otc creme like Monistat or Vagisil...you can claim you are buying it for your girlfriend if that helps.  Slather it on every day for a week and the problem should be solved.

No itching?   Hmmm... This doesn't sound like an std but you might want to review your safe sex practices and check with your partner(s).  If nothing seems to fit the description then I would give a urologist a call...it is probably something minor but they will have more experience diagnosing such things.
Hang in there!
Bookmark and Share

Offline anxietyruinmylife

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2014, 11:45:45 AM »
It's call forcyde's spots they are benign
Bookmark and Share
i'm 24 with mild anxiety

Offline dan203

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2014, 12:43:57 PM »
Ok, I am a chick but I was the "unlicensed doctor" to my friends back when we were all broke in college and had no medical insurance so I have seen a few things.  (Btw I do have a medical background, I am not an actual doc though). Ok, so since you are uncircumcised there is a pretty good chance it is a yeast infection.  Yes, guys can get them too.  Does it itch at all?  If yes, then probably yeast.  Get an otc creme like Monistat or Vagisil...you can claim you are buying it for your girlfriend if that helps.  Slather it on every day for a week and the problem should be solved.

No itching?   Hmmm... This doesn't sound like an std but you might want to review your safe sex practices and check with your partner(s).  If nothing seems to fit the description then I would give a urologist a call...it is probably something minor but they will have more experience diagnosing such things.
Hang in there!

Okay thanks for the reply, they aren't painful at all and im only 17 and i haven't had sex so this rules it out being an STD. I've had them for a while and i wash every day so i dont know
Bookmark and Share

Tags: